News Inside/ Bureau: Seven members of the same family were killed when a gas cylinder exploded in a house on Bareja-Mahijada road in Daskaroi taluka of Ahmedabad district. In the incident that took place on Tuesday night, three women died during treatment on Thursday, four on Friday and one more woman Seemabai Ahirwar (age 25) died during treatment this morning, bringing the total death toll to eight. Mourning has spread in the family of the victim of the incident in Madhya Pradesh. Asalli police reached the spot on learning of the incident. Asalali police station PI PR Jadeja said in a conversation that the family was sleeping in the house and seven people died during treatment due to a blast caused by gas leakage. One more died today. Police have registered an accidental death and started an investigation. The family, originally from Madhya Pradesh, lived on the Bareja-Mahijada road in Daskaroi taluka. A gas cylinder leaked in the family home Tuesday night. He knocked on the door when a family living in the neighborhood smelled it and there was a big blast as soon as the lights were turned on from the house. Ten people, including four children sleeping at home, were seriously injured. The leaves of the house were blown away. All belongings were blown out of the house. All were rushed to the hospital for treatment. Asalli police also rushed to the spot following the incident. Seven people died in the incident during treatment and another woman died at Asarwa Civil Hospital today.